6 facts to bring you up to speed
- £6.5 billion. Annual cost of stress to the UK economy.
- 2.5 hours. Average employee productivity lost each day due to distraction.
- Over 3,000 published scientific studies support the efficacy of mindfulness to improve our brains, health and happiness.
- Advances in neuroscience and brain imaging show we can train the mind to be calmer and happier.
- Leading companies like Google, eBay, Twitter, Deutsche Bank, Starbucks, TfL, IBM and Unilever are implementing mindfulness programmes to improve performance and employee wellbeing.
- TfL reported a 71% drop in days off related to stress, anxiety and depression after introducing mindfulness at work.
What's the future? Calm minds.
Calmworks is London's leading company enabling businesses to "flip the switch" on a programme that trains mindfulness (not always using that word) and emotional intelligence in the workplace. Our products and bespoke corporate package improve leadership, teamwork, productivity and the wellbeing of working professionals.
Pre-register for our online learning platform (global) or schedule training in your office (London).
Calmworks Connect is our online learning platform and community to bring mindfulness and emotional intelligence into your professional life and company culture. Pre-register Now.
LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
Calmworks hosted the Mindfulness Summit to explore and debate the role of mindfulness in the future of work.
Sign up for updates to the next Mindfulness Summit HERE.
CEOs, HRDs, Founders and senior leaders from Pret a Manger, Google Ventures, IKEA, Linklaters, UK Broadband, Skimlinks, Marie Curie, FitFlop, Just Giving, Pearson, Board Intelligence, Bacardi-Martini, Glasses Direct, Ruffer, Forward Partners and many more.
Secret Monday is a monthly event with Londoners interested in the power of mindfulness and meditation to be happier and more successful in their work and life. At a secret location in central London.
Next one is 8th of June 2015. Sign up here.
Get our updates
Sign up for updates on future workshops, events and inspiration. We'll never share your email.